Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Question/Survey

YAY!!!!!!! It's another one!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so, the question/survey question is . . .:
What is a Mynah?
Do not use a computer or ask someone to look it up on the computer for you. You can use a dictionary if you want, but it's more fun just to guess.:)
Love,
Kate:)

6 comments:

  1. Isn't that a kind of bug or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but that's pretty close. I'll tell everyone the answer after a few people have guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a kind of bird that talks, like a parrot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! A Mynah's full name is a Mynah bird. It's a bird that repeats things people say. If you've ever read Judy Blume, in one of her books, Fudge gets a Mynah bird and the Mynah's favorite thing to repeat is, "Bonjour, stupid!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats what I got it from! Judy Blume's books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's your favorite book by her? I think mine might be Superfudge or Fudgamania.

    ReplyDelete