Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Most Incredibly Random Post To Ever Be Posted On This Blog

Kirsten, Avery, and I are going to do a post where we say EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING that comes to mind.

Kate: Pie. Blueberry pie. Pumpkin pie. Apple pie. Cats. Kittens. Meow. Moo, I'm a horse. Happiness, rainbow, sunshine, and butterflies. Watermelon seeds. Minecraft. Get Well Jake. Funny videos. "The Cookie Crew Does Not Approve of Gangnam Style."

Avery: Umm . . .

(Laughter from everyone).

Avery: Hmm . . .

(More laughter).

Avery: Want to know what I--

(Laughter).

Avery: Indian ocean. Atlantic ocean. Pacific ocean. Compass.

Kirsten: Stop naming things on the map!

(Avery begins to list continents. I--Kate--can't keep up with her).

Avery: Dem. Rep. of the Congo. Brazilllll . . . ooooh . . . Where's--where's--where's--pacific ocean. Compass. Europe. Africa. Greenland. North America. Canada.

Maxim: What are you doing?

Kirsten: She's naming things on the map.

(Laughter).

Avery: La la la la la blah la la la.

Kate: Seriously?

Avery: A-v-e-r-PIE!!!!

Kirsten: She's crazy.

Kate: Very.

Avery: USA. United States. Alaska. Canada. Texas. I want to go to Texas.

Kirsten: Did you just say, "Where's Canada?"

Avery: 1, 2, 3 . . .

(Counts to 32).

Kirsten: "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22 . . ."

Avery: Stomp. Stomp. Stomp make the stand shake.

Kirsten: Make the stand shake.

(Kate can't keep up again).

(Awkward silence).

Avery: Bum bum bum bum bum bum. Da da da da daaa daaaa. Hmm. Want to know where I want to go to? I want to go to Texas.

Kate: AGGGGHH!!!

Avery: It's a kitty!

(Avery touches Menedy and starts shaking her).

(Kate growls).

Kirsten: Don't touch it!

Avery: It's a kitty!

Kirsten: Don't touch it!

(Laughter).

Kate: Thank you. Thank you.

ENJOY!!!!!

2 comments: