Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fish and a Survey

Hi again!!! I was wondering if anyone still feeds these fish on Getwelljake I do somtimes but who else does and If no one does then how are they still alive? Soooooo anyway I had a Survey I was wondering what is your faveorite Sea Food? 1. Crab Legs 2. Shrimp 3. Lobster 4. Non of the above 5. EWWW Sea Food Mine is number 1 I love crab legs they are sooooo yummy!! Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I do feed the fish sometimes. Not all the time, but a lot. And my favorite from THOSE would be number four. Butter and lobster. :) But my ACTUAL favorite is SUSHI!!!!!!! Delicious raw fish goodness! :D (Drool)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feed them every now and again. I would probably be number 4, being vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, you should go with #5. I'd have to say #4.
    But I'm not that big a fan seafood.
    Burger King on the other hand........

    ReplyDelete