Hi.
For those of you who know what Final Fantasy is, good for you. I'm guessing that majority of you don't know, so I'll explain. Final Fantasy is an RPG (Role-Playing Game) game. The name sort of speaks for itself, but in RPG games all of the battles are done in sequential turns. Some of you (meaning all of you) have heard of Wizard101. That is what is called an MMORPG game. MMORPG stands for Massivly Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. It's the same thing, but it's online.
Back to where I was.
All of the Final Fantasys have different storylines, but my favorite so far is Final Fantasy VII(7). The main character, named Cloud, has this broadsword that looks like it weighs a million pounds and is almost as tall as he is yet he swings it around like it's a baseball bat.
That's all I have, so see you soon!
Alex :)
No comments:
Post a Comment